Legal Disclaimers & Notices
Connor’s Climb Foundation (the “Foundation”) does not offer crisis counseling or emergency services and this website should NOT be used as a substitute for medical advice, counseling, or other health-related services or as a replacement for the services of a trained medical or mental health professional. If you are feeling suicidal, thinking about hurting yourself, or are concerned that someone you know may be in danger of hurting him/herself, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. It is a free, 24-hour hotline, at 1.800.273.TALK (8255). If you feel that you are in a crisis or an emergency, or are at risk for suicide or other harm or injury, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately.
2. No Warranty; Limitation of Liability. (a) NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION HEREIN IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE.” THE FOUNDATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS. THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION, ITEM, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY DATABASE, MATERIAL OR ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS OR DATA WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN SUCH INFORMATION, ITEMS, SERVICES, SYSTEMS, DATABASES OR MATERIALS WILL BE OR CAN BE CORRECTED.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOUNDATION OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR DONORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT HEREIN OR THEREWITH, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR WHETHER OR NOT THE FOUNDATION IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Content; Usage Policy. (a) The Foundation grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the information provided on this Website solely for your own personal, noncommercial use. The materials on this Website are intended for general informational purposes only, and do not constitute medical advice of any kind and are not intended to be, and should not be, used to diagnose or identify treatment for a medical or mental health condition. The information and materials available on the Website is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should seek out the advice of a qualified health provider for any medical condition.
(b) The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities from which you are prohibited in connection with your use of the Website:
• criminal or tortious activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or trade secret theft;
• interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website;
• using any information obtained from the Services to harass, abuse, or harm another person; and
• using the Services in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations.
The Foundation reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Foundation’s sole discretion, violates this section, including without limitation, reporting such violations to law enforcement authorities.
5. Ownership. (a) Except as otherwise identified on the Website, the trademarks, names, logos, slogans and service marks appearing at this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of the Foundation and/or its licensors. Such marks are not to be copied, reproduced, published or in any way used without the written permission of the Foundation. Except as otherwise identified on the Website, the copyright in the content and code of this Website including, but not limited to, text, artwork and photographs, is owned by the Foundation and/or its licensors. No part of this Website may be published, stored or transmitted in any form or means without the express written permission of the Foundation.
(b) Certain content on the Website may be from third parties not within the Foundation’s control. The Foundation is under no obligation to, and does not, scan such third party content used in connection with the Website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, the Foundation respects the copyright interests of others and, as a policy, does not knowingly permit content that infringes another party’s copyright. It is the Foundations’ intention to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including the notice and “take down” provisions and to benefit from the safe harbors immunizing it from liability to the fullest extent provided by law. If you are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, and any material on the Website infringes on the rights of the owner, please notify our designated agent:
Connor’s Climb Foundation
PO Box 283
Exeter, NH 03833
To be effective, your notification must provide us with information that meets the requirements of the U.S. Copyright Act.
6. Hyperlinks. The Website may contain links to third party websites not under the control of the Foundation. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Foundation of the contents on such third-party websites. The Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in websites which may be accessible via a hyperlink to or from this Website or for the hyperlink itself. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at you own risk. The Foundation does not endorse any of the products/services, nor has the Foundation taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. The Foundation does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Foundation with respect to such sites. You are strongly encouraged to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
7. Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and from using the Website to violate the security of other websites by any method, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measurers without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user of the Website, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing.” Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability; or (d) using an automated system or software to extract data from the Website.
YOU ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ADEQUATE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER AND SYSTEMS WHICH COULD BE CAUSED BY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES IN THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND DATABASES ARE SUBJECT TO ERRORS, TAMPERING AND BREAK-INS AND THAT WHILE THE FOUNDATION WILL IMPLEMENT REASONABLE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO ATTEMPT TO PREVENT SUCH OCCURRENCES, THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE.
8. Miscellaneous. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire, notwithstanding its laws governing conflicts of laws. The Parties agree that any action or proceeding brought to defend the rights or enforce the obligations of a party hereto shall be brought in the state and federal courts situated in the State of New Hampshire. You hereby agree to waive any right to a jury trial in any suit arising out of or relating to this Website.
Failure by the Foundation to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms inures to the benefit of the Foundation, its successors and assigns.
Except as expressly provided elsewhere on the Website, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Foundation with respect to your use of the Website.
If you have any questions regarding this Website or its contents, or these Terms, contact the Foundation at
Last updated: October, 2016.
Information Collected Via Technology
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means all personally-identifiable information (such as e.g., your name, physical address, e-mail address, home and mobile telephone numbers, or birth date) that you submit in connection with the Services. The Foundation does not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily submit it in connection with your use of the Website or send inquiries to the Foundation. We collect Personal Information when you choose to use certain features of the Website, including when you: (i) subscribe to our mailing list; or (ii) volunteer to assist the Foundation; or (iii) donate or otherwise become a sponsor of the Foundation; (iii) request education information.
Information Gathered Automatically
Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
Notwithstanding the foregoing or any other statements or representations here or elsewhere, the Foundation reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information in our possession if the Foundation believes that such disclosure is necessary: (i) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process received by the Foundation, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; (ii) to enforce or protect the Foundation’s rights; or (iii) to protect the safety of users of the Website and members of the general public.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information. If you receive newsletters or other correspondence from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by Contacting Us directly.
While the Foundation takes precautions against possible breaches in our Website and customer databases, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. Accordingly, the Foundation cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur and cannot be held liable for any unauthorized access or use of the data you have supplied to the Foundation. When you communicate with the Foundation electronically or otherwise submit your Personal Information, your communication is not necessarily secure and is subject to all of the risks of communication, including unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of Personal Information at any time. Your use of the Website is at your own risk and the Foundation assumes no responsibility for the security of any Personal Information you submit.