Youth Voices on Mental Health
This blog will be a place for youth voices to be heard. A space where young people can share their personal stories and look to others for connection, support and hope. Each young person is unique and special, but we want to show them that there ARE others who understand and that they are not alone!
Submissions can be emailed to Info@ConnorsClimb.org
- Eligibility – Young people (from 10 to 29 years of age)
- The point of view should be focused on your experiences, ideas, and concerns with issues around mental health and/or suicide.
- Submissions should be 300 to 2000 words in length.
- Use your own voice and words ensuring that language is not explicit, is politically correct and culturally sensitive.
- If using statistics or referring to a document, articles or other information available online, please cite and link the source.